This site has primarily been developed to relate to interactive 360° (spherical) panoramas.
Visit www.hugh360.co.uk for information on creating panoramas and links to panorama related sites.
The large ironstone parish church of St Lawrence is situated in the centre of the historic market town of Towcester within the Diocese of Peterborough.
The oldest portion of the existing church dates back to around 1200 and is in the style of ‘Early English’ architecture.
The eastern part of the chancel, with the crypt, is in the ‘decorated’ style.
Building of the tower and aisles was started in the reign of Edward IV (1461 – 1483), and completed in the reign of Richard III.